Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionising data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognised as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik’s Complete Edition product set forms the core of our ambitious go to market strategy and revenue growth engine. The Inside Account Executive will partner seamlessly with the partner ecosystem and spearhead the growth of this new product range across territories. Using your intellect to understand potential customers (prospects), you will drive value beyond expectations every day by helping clients gain insights into their business and work closely with our partner ecosystem to develop opportunities and business with small to mid-size opportunities. The Inside Account Executive position develops All-Star talent in what it takes to be successful in a closing role in the highly lucrative world of enterprise technology. This is your opportunity to take your next steps into one of the world’s most challenging and rewarding fields.
What would make you successful in this role?
- Intellectually Hungry - You never stop learning and asking questions
- Integrity - You challenge the status quo when you’ve found a better way and you do the right thing no matter what
- “Get it done” mentality - You are proactive and execute with brilliant focus and a relentless spirit
- Collaborative - You care about your own career goals, in addition to the success of your team
- Driven - You challenge yourself to go above and beyond your responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of B2B sales within the tech industry
- Interest and ability to learn technical concepts quickly
- Desire for a successful career in sales/business development
- EQ: Self-aware, hard-working, personable and committed to personal growth and development in the field of enterprise class sales
- Fluent - German & English.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job