Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud IT industry. Recently named as one of Linkedin’s 2019 Top Companies, our mission is to unlock the power of data by organizing and protecting the world's business information by building a forward-thinking, design-oriented brand that impacts the perception of user interface and experience in enterprise.
We aren’t shy about crafting products to solve problems no one has tackled or thought about before by defining the industry, instead of waiting for directions. Rubrik is the world's first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We blend future-proof architecture with consumer-grade simplicity to pioneer a fresh approach to an old problem.
Our focus is on the people that can produce extraordinary results. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity and excited by the prospect of a challenge. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
Rubrik is seeking a motivated Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager to join our growing team. This role will require someone who enjoys supporting a business and fellow peers while working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who loves problem solving and working with numbers. This candidate should be detail oriented and not afraid to get their hands dirty, while demonstrating a love for working with others to reach common goals.
As our Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager, you will be pivotal to ensuring the success of all marketing initiatives while directly supporting the sales team in making sure that they are fueled with high quality, converting leads.
Where you can make an impact:
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of the marketing contribution to pipeline.
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and provide solutions for issues related to lead/contact funnel.
- Provide business insights, reports and tools that will lead to better prioritization and higher team productivity and optimize return on investment.
- Work with Finance colleagues to incorporate analytics insights and approaches into finance processes (forecasting, planning).
- Share insights and recommendations in a concise and persuasive manner. Translate advanced analytics approaches for non-technical audiences.
- Coach partners and stakeholders to activate Marketing analytics insights and recommendations
- Partner with the central Data team to improve existing marketing dashboards, maintain existing attribution models and build new dashboard per business needs.
- Partner with the IS Sales, IT, and Data team to continuously optimize existing predictive scoring models and build new one per business needs.
- Partner with the Sales Strategy and Operations team to validate marketing components of reports and dashboards to ensure accuracy and alignment.
- Help develop a vision for analytics architecture, various predictive models, and efficient workflow across marketing.
- Passionate about inspiring change through data driven insights.
- Sound business judgment and quantitative analytic ability.
- Strong communication skills and experience distilling and presenting complex quantitative analysis.
- Outstanding proficiency with Excel and SQL and Tableau
- Cloud DBs (Snowflake, AWS, etc.)
- API extractions and ETL Scripts
- Knowledge and experience of using data science techniques and statistical analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to present insights and recommendations persuasively.
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving, and comfort with ambiguity.
- Resourcefulness and organizational skills
- Roll up your sleeves, can-do attitude
- Experience with building predictive models
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job