Director, Product- India
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Product Management team at Rubrik drives forward Rubrik’s vision, ensuring we continue to deliver on our market-leading platform as we address our customers' most challenging data management concerns. Our mission is to deliver the best application aware backups, helping customers to secure their data, while ensuring that we do not compromise on the end to end user experience we offer.
ABOUT THE JOB
You’ll have responsibility for Product Management for Rubrik’s core Product infrastructure for Rubrik’s Data Protection platform. As the product owner for the Rubrik’s core product infrastructure, including our immutable database, distributed metadata store. You will be responsible for developing and driving the roadmap, and driving critical capabilities from concept to customer.
- You will translate product strategy into detailed requirements, user stories, and prototypes and work closely with key stakeholders to manage project execution
- Serve as a product owner on the scrum team(s) and work with engineers to deliver a quality product on time
- Perform market/competitive analysis, product feature prioritization, and clearly articulate decisions and tradeoffs
- Develop, manage, and communicate the product roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders
- Mentor Product managers and help grow product management function in India
- Engage with customers and partners to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, and identify additional challenges and opportunities
- Represent Rubrik as a domain and product expert at customer interactions
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Masters in Engineering preferred
- 12+ years of extensive product management, leadership, planning, communication, organization, and people influence skills
- Prior experience in Platform and/or Infrastructure product management is highly preferred
- Prior experience in Data protection & IaaS/PaaS areas is highly desirable
- 4+ years experience managing and growing a team of high performing Product managers
- Must have business acumen and ability to build business cases, communicate effectively with professionally done presentations and write-ups, influence others, and measure success
- Thorough knowledge of public cloud ecosystem and software development methods and processes
- Ability to be self-motivated towards the achievement and measurement of established goals
- Aptitude to develop and maintain satisfactory working relationships with both the client and internal staff members and to deal effectively with high velocity, fast growth work environments
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job