Elevate your career by joining an industry-leading team building state-of-the-art end-to-end data protection solutions and rich data services at a global scale. Rubrik is transforming complex IT with simple, beautiful, and complete products by bringing web-scale technology and consumer design to the enterprise. We are looking for a Senior Director, Alliances responsible for spearheading the growth of our HPE relationship globally, with the primary aim to grow Rubrik’s co-sell revenue with HPE consumption/utility program(s) and develop the foundational processes for scaling these opportunities with the field and HPE sales reps. This person will also have the opportunity to take on additional alliance partnerships in the future. Location is Houston Texas preferred or remote with travel required.
- Formulate detailed GTM plan for HPE consumption/utility program and act as the primary interface to for our sales, products, marketing, and engineering teams.
- Work with the marketing and product teams to position the solution offerings to the field, prospects, partners, customers and other audiences.
- Develop sales and technical collateral specific to these co-sell program(s).
- Work with the channel sales team to drive programs and activities with channel partners to promote joint solutions.
- Construct processes to ensure the co-sell program can be expanded to Rubrik and HPE’s national & global sales teams.
- Own the revenue target, actively manage the partnership to drive new pipeline and customer acquisition.
- Work closely with the executive team to evolve the product, sales and marketing strategies to align with the HPE ecosystem.
- Track key business indicators and lead QBRs for the HPE partnership.
- Deep experience with HPE Greenlake offering and “as-a-service” licensing models.
- Experience in building and executing high-growth structured GTM and sales plays with HPE.
- Track record of success growing HPE compute co-sell revenue numbers.
- Combination of experience in direct enterprise sales (including customer account management) and partner sales.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of datacenter technologies– server, storage, networking, applications, IaaS, devops, and related markets and ecosystems. Aptitude for understanding technical side of software.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) with 10+ years of hi-tech experience in business development, alliances or sales
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job