ABOUT THE TEAM
Asgard is the virtual platform engineering team at Rubrik. Our mission is to make the Rubrik platform available in public clouds and other virtualized environments.
We design the virtual platform and are responsible for meeting software defined datacenter requirements for large enterprises. Also, we are responsible for Rubrik’s branch office (Edge) solution which is among our most popular products. All of these serve as the backbone for powering Rubrik’s industry leading Data Protection and Data Management solutions.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Full stack ownership of projects from design to implementation, test and deployment
- Create solutions that make it easy to deploy and maintain Rubrik products in cloud and virtualized environments
- Design, develop and operationalize high performance, scalable, reliable and resilient system infrastructure level services
- Delivering features in a full-stack fashion, including but not limited to front end, backend, testing, and supportability
- Nurturing team culture, which sets high standards and achieves them through collaboration
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems design
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as React or AngularJS.
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, GraphQL and related web technologies
- 2+ years of relevant experience in developing enterprise software
- Strong interest in learning new technologies, solve complex problems and challenges
- Knowledge in Storage, Filesystems or Data Protection technologies is a plus
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply For This Job