The Customer Experience Manager is a key role within the Customer Support organization. This
role is responsible for managing specific account(s) experience through strong relationship
building and technical knowledge. Works as the primary point of contact, driver, and customer
advocate for major projects, escalations and product enhancements while leveraging cross-
functional relationships to maintain and enhance customer confidence in Rubrik as the leader
in cloud data management. The position’s objective is to most effectively provide an industry
leading customer experience for Rubrik customers in both a proactive and reactive manner.
● Become familiar with account background, key stakeholders, goals, requirements and expectations of
Rubrik. Ensure timely responses & communications to provide a high degree of customer satisfaction
and confidence in Rubrik.
● Be flexible, provide a tailored, comprehensive, focused and value driven customer experience.
● Responsible for the entire customer life cycle and journey, their touch points with Rubrik, and measures
to ensure Rubrik footprint growth including on-boarding, first 90 day experience, training customers on
how to engage support, file ideas, self-services, and navigate the support portal.
● Analyze customer's business & infrastructure requirements to suggest upgrades and ensure they align
with Rubrik and industry standard best practices.
● Identifies proactive activities and drives continuous improvement from lessons learned and other
processes to prevent escalations and keep the account(s) in good standing.
● Engages Support and Engineering teams as needed to ensure an optimal Rubrik experience while
maintaining positive relationships with support and engineering teams.
● Manage account/case escalations, including customer and account team expectations around support.
● Create virtual cross-functional teams as needed to achieve customer satisfaction.
● Develop POC awareness with SE and Account directors and generate weekly reports for customer and
● Coordinate, craft and deliver/discuss Root Cause Analysis (RCA) documents on customer issues.
● Use CRM data to proactively identify accounts & issues that require a more focused approach to
Desired Skills & Experience
● Passionate about Customers - Strong customer orientation being proactive and positive by nature
● Cross-Functional & Collaborative – Able to assemble and lead team initiatives/resources and to partner
successfully with multiple teams and customers outside their direct influence including executive/senior
management, cross-functional teams, internal customers, external partners, vendors, and end users.
● Analytic mind - able to quickly grasp & apply troubleshooting skills & problem-solving techniques
● Has proven experience with Escalation management, Proactive management, and Account management
skills at the global IT Enterprise level.
● Able to multitask and work effectively under pressure and deadlines.
● Willing to work outside standard business hours when situations dictate.
● Has both technical and functional expertise with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
● Has excellent communications skills, including verbal, written, and presentation skills. Able to create and
present clear, simple and succinct customer facing updates and root cause documents.
● Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of global Customer Support organizations.
● 6+ years in support leadership, Escalation management and/or customer facing support technical
● Strong technical background in Networking, Storage, Backup and Recovery, Cloud solutions (S3, Azure,
Google), scale out solutions, and Hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V, Nutanix AHV)
● Related BA/BS or advanced degree preferred.
● Able to travel to other locations and customer sites on occasion.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job