Rubrik is one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection, and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a
LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The Systems Engineer role reports to the Senior Manager – Workspace Technology and Tools and is responsible for the end-user facing set of services and forms part of the onsite management team.
The role is focused on delivering the onsite desktop managed service outcomes including Tech-lounge, ticketing system, emails, and Slack channels, and is responsible for customer engagement, reporting escalations, and proactive continuous improvement
The infrastructure environment is diverse in nature with a distribution of Windows, MAC, and Linux endpoints and multiple applications from various third-party vendors and open source.
The role is based full-time at the Rubrik India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Office.
Roles & Responsibilities: Service Desk Analyst
● 5+ years of relevant technical support and customer interaction experience.
● Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
● Receiving, logging, and managing end-user calls via ticketing system, telephone, and email.
● Managing Employee Onboarding & Off-boardings
● Maintaining an Asset Inventory and tracking changes.
● 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house Network, software to hardware, such as Laptops, PCs, and Printers
● Experience with administration of Google Workspace, Office 365 systems
● Experience in managing Okta SSO Directory
● Basic User Access Management knowledge. Creating users, password reset, creating groups, etc.
● Experience with any MDM tools like JAMF, VMWare Workspace One
● Escalate/redirect unresolved calls to the concerned support team
● Take ownership of user problems and follow up on the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress promptly
● To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles within defined SLA.
● Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information.
● To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
● May be required to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
● Should have OS knowledge on installation, configuration, troubleshooting on Windows, Mac OS,
● Automation of operational activities/tasks through scripts seven simple apps
● Should have basic knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure and SAAS-based applications.
● Organize and lead planning activities resulting in creating a release/program roadmap. Ensure all teams align with enterprise planning expectations.
● Define launch strategy for new product capabilities, including geographic scope and rollouts, detailed timing, ramp, and analytics plan.
● Proactively manage across stakeholder groups to establish interdependencies, identify risks and resource constraints, and eliminate significant roadblocks quickly.
● Exercise intelligent decision-making and effectively collaborate with other leaders and stakeholders to address critical issues and roadblocks aggressively and in a timely fashion.
● Ensure measurable KPIs are developed for the program and align with the product's overall KPIs.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or Engineering
● 5+ years experience with end-user IT support including desktops, laptops, and mobile devices
● Advanced working knowledge of AV equipment and devices including web technologies, communications protocols, and a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex technical problems
● Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
● Basic scripting ability through Python, PERL, JScript, or Powershell
● Must possess outstanding communication skills
● Experience and demonstrated ability in conflict resolution and customer service techniques
● Working knowledge of Windows OS (Version 10), Mac OS & Linux
● Outstanding MS Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
● Broad knowledge of basic networking concepts
● Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply For This Job