ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Talent Team’s focus is on building diverse teams and creating an exceptional experience for candidates and internal stakeholders alike. We are trusted advisors across the business and afforded the opportunity to make an incredible impact across the organization.
ABOUT THE JOB
Rubrik has become the fastest growing enterprise startup in Silicon Valley and we’re looking for an Executive Talent Coordinator and Executive Assistant to partner with our Global VP of Talent Management and manage the scheduling and candidate experience for executive candidates. You will play a key role in providing a rich candidate experience during the interview and pre-employment process. You will also be responsible for keeping our Global VP of Talent Management organized and on track through calendar management and coordinating team projects and priorities.
The selected candidate will be referred to a staffing agency for employment onboarding for the twelve-month term. Rubrik is not accepting applications/submissions from agencies for this role.
- Schedule and manage demanding Google calendars, prioritize & resolve schedule conflicts, handle scheduling challenges arising from urgent requests from C-suite staff, external contacts and internal team members
- Own all aspects of the interview scheduling process for executive candidates and interviewers from scheduling phone screens to final interview rounds.
- Greet candidates for onsite interviews to ensure excellent candidate experience
- Liaise with senior level executives such as our CEO and BoD
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including post-travel debrief, expense reports, etc.
- Partner closely for organizational planning, team events, on-sites & off-sites, staff meetings, interviews, including coordinating catering services
- Assist with organizational planning, QBRs, team meetings/events and documenting meeting minutes
- Miscellaneous administrative responsibilities such as generating reports, submitting expenses and documentation
- Proactive, polished, and personable
- Excellent communication skills with an upbeat, “can do” attitude- willing to take initiative with confidence
- 2-3 years of experience as an Executive Admin and/or Recruiting Coordinator
- Advanced proficiency with Gmail, Google Calendar as well as key applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Applicant Tracking Systems and scheduling tools (Greenhouse and GoodTime experience, a plus)
- Resilient, ability to manage multiple projects and deliver quality work to deadlines
- Discretion, diplomacy and excellent judgment; high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a valuation of $3.3 billion. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Apply For This Job