PALO ALTO, Calif., March 28, 2019 — Rubrik, the Cloud Data Management company, announced today that its certified Net Promoter Score® (NPS®) has increased to 82. This demonstrates the company’s dedication to delivering exceptional customer outcomes and a world-class user experience.
“At Rubrik, customer success is at the center of everything we do,” said Giri Iyer, Senior Vice President, Global Customer Support and Success at Rubrik. “The entire global organization is designed to continuously collect, measure and evolve based on our customer’s feedback. Our industry-leading NPS score validates this approach and distinguishes the quality of our cloud data management products.”
Rubrik’s NPS is certified to reflect correct methodology and accuracy by the OWEN CX Group, the leading NPS consultancy. “Genuine NPS performance at this level is rare,” said Richard Owen, CEO of the OWEN CX Group. “We have over 10 years of benchmarking performance and can attest to the fact that it’s a remarkable statement about Rubrik that they can achieve this consistent level of execution. There are many industry claims about NPS performance but our detailed analysis of Rubrik data has convinced us they are a verifiable leader – it’s a true reflection of their performance.”
The Net Promoter Score is calculated based on responses to a single question: How likely is it that you would recommend our company/product/service to a friend or colleague? NPS can be as low as −100 (all detractors) or as high as +100 (all promoters). An NPS of +50 or over is excellent. Rubrik’s net promoter score of 82 puts it in the top 10% of enterprise companies.
According to IDC, end users that leverage the NPS standardized metric “can expect products with higher performance, improved efficiencies, better availability, lower cost, and a better overall experience with the vendor.”¹
“NPS is in broad use in businesses of all sizes — from key Fortune 1000 companies like Allianz, Intuit, American Express, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and Rackspace to smaller independent businesses — and its use is driving a revolution in how they think about customer experience,” said Eric Burgener, research vice president, IDC. “Rubrik’s high score of 82 demonstrates how much their customers would recommend their brand.”
Rubrik has built a global enterprise-class support team available at any time (24x7x365) in a follow-the-sun model. 100% of Rubrik’s support team is certified by CEMPRO. In addition to industry leading NPS and CSAT (customer satisfaction for closed cases) scores, the company has received the NorthFace Scoreboard Award three years in a row (2016, 2017, 2018), which recognizes exceptional customer experience capabilities. This is awarded by Omega Research and based on actual customer feedback.
Rubrik’s support experience is designed to be proactive. The team leverages ML and AI to uncover and remediate any potential issues before the customer is aware.
Customer comments on the news:
- “Rubrik’s support team gives us the white glove treatment. Their technicians are absolutely fantastic, put our minds at ease, and are extremely responsive, which was a lifesaver when starting the company.” – Cate Fagan, CIO, Bioverativ
- “Rubrik’s support is in a class of its own. The team is always open to hearing how the product can be tailored to better serve their customers.” – Jorge Barrera, Director of Technology Operations and Infrastructure, High 5 Games
- “Rubrik’s team was very attentive during the POC and had no problem being onsite to demonstrate their product. After the purchase, we continue to receive rapid responses. Their support team is committed to transparency, and we love that they handle most of the legwork for us.” – Paul Farmer, System Administrator, Seattle Genetics
- “Rubrik’s support team is doing a wonderful job. They’re very responsive and have always been helpful if anything comes up.” – Dominic Höffgen, CFO, Erich Utsch
- “Rubrik’s support team has consistently impressed us with how pleasant and professional they are.” – Michel Vaessen, ICT Manager, NWB Bank
- “Rubrik offers wonderful customer support and is willing to tailor their roadmap to meet customer needs.” – Alexander Ietan, IT Infrastructure Team Leader and Deputy CIO, Kremsmuller
- “We are impressed with Rubrik’s world-class support team. They were available 24/7 and provided us with frequent updates.” – Johan Barre, Project Manager, Infrastructure, Petit Forestier
- “Rubrik’s support team is hyper-responsive. They go above and beyond in following up. The value of their support cannot be overstated.” – Emmanuel Chadoutaud, Head of Infrastructure Systems and Data Security, Communauté d’Agglomération Melun Val de Seine
Rubrik delivers a single software platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik’s Cloud Data Management software to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, and enable automation at scale. As organizations of all sizes adopt cloud-first policies, they rely on Rubrik’s Polaris SaaS platform to unify data for security, governance, and compliance. For more information, visit www.rubrik.com and follow @rubrikInc on Twitter.
Rubrik is a registered trademark of Rubrik, Inc. Other marks may be trademarks of their respective owners.
¹ Source: IDC, Net Promoter Score Becoming an Important Metric for Enterprise Storage Managers to Understand, Eric Burgener, June, 2018