Think You’re Ready for Digital Transformation? Set up for Success with Rubrik Andes 5.0
Updated 1/31: Rubrik Andes 5.0 is Generally Available as of January 31, 2019.
Digital transformation is top-of-mind for every enterprise. Recent research predicts that by the end of 2019, digital transformation spending will be up 42% from 2017.* At its core, digital transformation means using technology to automate manual processes in order to respond to the market faster. It’s critical for driving key business outcomes such as enabling employees to develop products, delighting customers with rich experiences, and outpacing competition–all while streamlining operations for cost-efficiencies. But in reality, enterprises are still in the infancy stage of their journey.
From the beginning, Rubrik was architected to provide the foundation necessary for transitioning into a digital-first company. Here’s how we’ve helped our customers accelerate their digital transformation so far:
- API-driven automation: CIOs are constantly looking for ways to increase automation to deliver IT-as-a-Service and empower their organization beyond IT. Rubrik was built to be API-first, meaning that everything we do is available over our RESTful APIs. This enables admins to leverage self-service so they can focus on more strategic business goals–faster product development, improved operational efficiencies, and building competitive edge.
- AI-driven ransomware detection: A ransomware attack is no longer a question of if but when and can be detrimental to any business. Radar, our newest Polaris application, combats modern cyber security threats with AI/ML-driven detection and alerting, as well as fast one-click recovery to minimize downtime and data loss.
We’re thrilled to build off these previous innovations with Rubrik Andes 5.0, our fourteenth and most expansive product release. Rubrik Andes helps make digital transformation a reality by enabling cloud mobility, self-service automation, and accelerated adoption of modern applications.
Let’s dive deeper into the top highlights:
- Oracle Databases: Rubrik Andes introduces Live Mount for Oracle databases, delivering self-service instant recovery and clones in minutes. DBAs and developers can accelerate application testing and development in just a few clicks without any impact to production environments. Rubrik also eliminates painful, manual scripting for even the largest Oracle environments with policy-driven automation and auto-discovery.
- NAS Direct Archive: Data mobility is imperative for modern enterprises, especially as they on-ramp to the cloud. With NAS Direct Archive, efficiently and securely manage massive unstructured datasets across data center and cloud. Our software also indexes all file system metadata to provide instant access with global predictive search.
- SAP HANA®: SAP HANA is quickly becoming the in-memory database of choice among large enterprises. Rubrik’s certified integration with SAP HANA® enables DBAs to use native tools like SAP Hana Cockpit and Studio for quick point-in-time recovery. Meet compliance with policy-driven management for archival and replication.
- Microsoft Office 365: Rubrik’s Polaris SaaS platform now supports Office 365, delivering simple policy-based management that scales with your organization’s needs. In the event of accidental deletion or malicious activity, quickly recover down to the item level with granular search.
- Epic Electronic Health Records (EHR): Rubrik Andes delivers simplified protection for InterSystems Caché databases relied upon by Epic. Healthcare providers facing HIPAA compliance and cyber risk can also protect their most sensitive patient data with our end-to-end encryption and ransomware immutability.
Rubrik Andes was architected to solve the biggest digital transformation challenges with our trademark simplicity. Stay tuned for deeper dives into our newest capabilities and use cases.
Want to learn more? Join our upcoming webinar for a deep dive into our new features.
* Source: IDC. “IDC Predictions Provide a Blueprint and Key Building Blocks for Becoming a Digital Native Enterprise.” October 2017.
*Note: As of January 31, 2019, Rubrik Andes 5.0 is now generally available.